I hereby consent to the collection, storage and use of my personal data, which is freely submitted, for the following purpose only: Enquiries and/or purchasing for Products and Services as agreed with Big Bash Events on this day.
I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time by requesting that withdrawal to this office in writing or via email to Big Bash Events Ltd. and that my request will be acted upon within one month of my making such a request. #
I understand and agree that their party organisations may received my data and that Big Bash Events will only submit required personal data for attaining quotes for products/services that I have enquired about that may need to be outsourced or purchased to fulfil an order/quote/for any reason deemed necessary to meet customer expectations.
For more information on how your data is used or collected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We will send to you the following cookies:
(1) PHPSESSID, wp_woocommerce_session_dcd1b1f304092dd5f8a191181fb2a3ee, wordpress_logged_in, wordpress_sec, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart
These cookies are necessary and are required to identify your device when logging in to our website and using our store.
(2) _ga, _gat_gtag_UA_154430156_1, _gat_gtag_UA_189413608_1, _gid
These cookies are used for Google analytics. We have enabled IP anonymisation, disabled data sharing with Google, disabled data collection for advertising and remarketing to remove any personal data being shared with Google.
How Cookies are used
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
For more information about how Cookies are used on this website, please contact email@example.com
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
To find out how you can clear cookies on your browser, read Norton’s article here.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.